E-Signature | Terms & Conditions
By signing, digitally signing, and/or accepting this document, you are agreeing that your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual/handwritten signature on this document. Also using any device, means, or action, you consent to the legally binding terms and conditions of this document. You further agree that your signature on this document is a valid as if you signed the document in writing. You also confirming that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement. If you are signing this document on behalf, you represent and warrant that you are a person of authority to sign.
By signing this document electronically, you are giving your explicit consent to use an electronic signature to sign this document, and you acknowledge that your electronic signature has the same legal effect as the handwritten signature. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions set for below and agree to be bound by them.
- Identify Verification: To ensure the validity and authenticity of your electronic signature, you will be required to verify your identity using a secure authentication prcoess, such as a password, biometric data, or a one-time code.
- Security: Your electronic signature will be protected by secure encryption technology, digital certificates, or other security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration or replication.
- Record Keeping: Your electronic signature and related information will be retained in a secure and accessible format for a specified period of time, in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Acceptance and Validity: Your electronic signature will be a legally valid and enforceable, and the document will contain clear and unambiguous terms that are understandable to you.
- Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising from the use or validity of your electronic signature will be resolved in accordance with the procedures set forth in this agreement.
By signing this document electronically, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and are providing your legally binding electronic signature.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to add and/or change/modify the terms of this Agreement including but not limited to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to our website for your convenience to understand your responsibility as a user. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service and Conditions so that you will be apprised of any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted such change(s) if you continue to access the Site subsequent to such changes.