Backups, Disaster Recovery, Cloud Backups, and Your Business Continuity
- Small / Medium Enterprises
- Financial Services
SECURITY / COMPLIANCE
- HIPAA Compliance
- AES-256 Encryption
- Disaster Recovery
- Virtual Appliance
- Data Centers around the world
- Hybrid Cloud
- Instance Virtualization of Backups
- Screen Shot Backup Verifications
- Inverse Chain Technology
- Backup Insights
- Image-Based Backup
- Servers, Desktops, Cloud
Considering the Following:
With 365 Days in the Year, and 24-Hours in a Day, and 60-Minutes in an hour.
365-Days x 24-Hours x 60-Minutes = 525,600 Minutes
A Backup Solution of $ 500.00 /Per Month x 12-Months = $ 6,000.00 /Per Year
If we take $ 6,000.00 divide by 525,6000 Minutes = $ 0.01 Per Minute.
- Have you Considered How long it might take to get you backup and operational?
- How long would it take you to restore from a working backup?
- Would you have to rebuild the Server Machine from Scratch, by re-installing the Operating System, and any other Programs Necessary?
- How long would it take to setup the configurations needed for your Application?
- How much are you willing to Gamble?
- Consider the amount of time and Stress on your and your business.
Like to talk more about your Business Continuity Contact Us